WARRANT TERM WILL BE FOR A PERIOD OF (1) MONTH (3) MONTHS (6) MONTHS
During the warranty Term, beginning from the original date of purchase, Gizmos & Gadgets will repair and or replace at our sole discretion and without incurring any further obligations, as your exclusive remedy, this product if manufacturing defects are found and or any other damages that is in the opinion of Gizmos & Gadgets reasonably caused by no fault of the purchaser; or failing this, to reimburse the price of the product BUT reduced, to take into account the use the purchaser have had of the product since it was purchased.
In order to claim the Warranty Service you must return the product and ALL accessories in question to Gizmos & Gadgets in the original configuration & packaging (box) as supplied by Gizmos & Gadgets. Please avoid returning any supplementary items like SIM cards. Please make and retain a note of all data you have inserted into your product e.g. contact list, pictures, access codes, etc. before submitting your product for warranty service as such data may be deleted or erased as part of the repair service. The product should also be accompanied by a label with your name, address, telephone number & a description of the problem. You MUST present your receipt of purchase bearing the date of purchase and the original compatible electronic serial number (IMEI) that must match that of the product you are returning, in order to claim your WARRANTY. Transportation to and from Gizmos & Gadgets will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
You must ensure that all and any repairs or servicing is handled at all times by Gizmos & Gadgets. Products will not be accepted for warranty is the original manufacturer’s warranty seal is broken; except if by a Gizmos & Gadgets Repair Technician; please ……………….repair. This warranty will not apply if the type or serial numbers on the product had been altered, deleted, duplicated, removed, or made unusable. Please be aware that repairs, at Gizmos and Gadgets option, may include re-flashing of software, the replacement of parts or circuit before ……… functionally equivalent, reconditioned or new parts or circuit boards.
Once Gizmos & Gadgets performs Warranty Service successfully on a product the Warranty will continue for the balance of the original warranty time period. The warranty Term will NOT be extended. Warranty Service will not be granted on a product if the problem was due to an additional accessory purchased separately and which do not form part of the original product, specific examples include, but are not limited to: batteries, chargers, adapters and software and power supplies.
Gizmos & Gadgets reserve the right to REFUSE Warranty Service if the requested documentation cannot be presented or if the information is incomplete, illegible or incompatible with the records of Gizmos & Gadgets.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY
This warranty is not valid if the defects are due to damage, misuse, tampering, and neglect or lack of care and in case of alterations or repairs carried out by unauthorized persons. The following are some examples of defects or damage NOT covered by this product warranty:
- Defects or damage resulting from: misuse, access to incompatible sources, accident or neglect and or the use of product in other than its normal and customary manner.
- Defects or damage from Improper: testing, operation, maintenance, installation, adjustment, unauthorized software applications or any alteration or modification of any kind.
- Defects or damage due to moist, liquid, spills or food.
- Breakage or damage to antennas & LCD’s (display screen) unless caused directly by defects in material or workmanship. Please note that LCD failure, in most cases is as a result of shock or power fluctuations.
- Defects or damage due to range, coverage, availability, grade of service, or operation of the cellular system by the service provider (e.g. GT&T, Digicel)
- The use of batteries beyond their optimum performance time (for cell phones with OEM lithium battery: within 6 months of date of purchase and up to 200 charges) and faults generated through normal wear and tear. In this case we advise the purchaser to use a protective case (e.g. leather case or pouch).